September 25th, 2021
Miles Against Melanoma 5k Run and 1 Mile Walk Family Fun Event and Concert
Where: Riverside Amphitheater 1425 Riverside Dr.
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Registration at 3:00-4:00pm
5k Runners start time at 4:00pm
Walkers start time at 5:00 pm
Awards at 6:30pm
Memorial Walk at 7:00
Concert starts at 7:20pm staring
Jet Jurgensmeyer .
Local food: Rebel Tacos, RJ's Real Italian Ice, The Old Brick House Deli.
FREE BEER with registration over the age of 21.
FREE SHIRT with registration
Money raised will be divided between research and providing our community with sunscreen and sunscreen dispensers.
September 19th 2020
Miles Against Melanoma 5k Run and 1 Mile Walk
Staggered start times.
Where: 111 Memorial Park Jefferson City, MO 65109
Covid 19 precautions
1) Please do not attend if having systems of :
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
2) We have reduced the number of people running the course at a time. 10 people every 30 mins will run a 5k. We will stagger the starts.
3)Walkers will be on a different path with start times every 15 mins. If not in the same family we ask that you keep 6 feet distancing and will have markers to help comply with distancing.
4) Runners Bibs will be handed out prior to race. Packet pickup ( shirts and giveaways) will be handed out after the race.
5) If you choose to support Miles Against Melanoma with registration but choose to not participate we will have a drive up location for pick up.
6) We will acknowledge the winners of the race on Facebook and our website.
7) This year there will not be gathering for music, food or kids activities.
Thank you for your continued support. Sign up is open. Sign up early to have the time slot of your choice.